2on2 ProAm Cup #1 (1)
4:0blackover vs SE
2:0Infinity vs TheReal
Login
Username
Password
Remember Login
Latest Forum Posts
Russian announcement is here: https://vk.com/wall-...
uNsLide 03.May : 17:54
Hello everyone, I am excited to announce a 1v1 Map...
Viperbird 30.Apr : 22:54
Okay, so:1) version from 2013 year: https:// drive...
uNsLide 07.Jan : 16:40
Hi. It's time to up this topic, so i'll ask those ...
uNsLide 04.Jan : 14:31
Yeah, i'll post new links soon here
uNsLide 04.Jan : 13:57
Any reup ??
Nanny 02.Jan : 17:19
Dead links in this topic...
uNsLide 30.Aug : 18:25
I think aimbot is also a good feature and wallhack...
QuAz 14.Jun : 22:15
I forgot to put the option : I don't care ; it's o...
Dreamadaya 14.Jun : 21:48
Whats is the ggun script ? original post : https:/...
Dreamadaya 14.Jun : 18:30
Alright, i heard a lot of complaints about players...
Dreamadaya 14.Jun : 18:29
Is there any players playing this game 2020 ?
BooYah7 18.Sep : 16:08
Hi-hey. In 2020 some guy, named The Gman, made a f...
uNsLide 18.Aug : 16:04
hail
gm1nrektyou 22.Jun : 00:29
https:// gamebanana.com/guis/ 33299Here you go kid...
gm1nrektyou 22.Jun : 00:27
Thank you, Silla.I figured it out in the end.
seriouS 18.Jun : 23:43
Hi seriouS,take a look into "Download" on this pag...
Silla 13.Jun : 04:59
Anyone who still has this? I want to download game...
seriouS 13.Jun : 00:44
Hello
Frappa 10.May : 19:38
Forums
HL2DM Forum :: General Community Talk :: Useful Resources
SCRIPTS:Fast Gravity Gun Object Catch
Sat 16.Nov 2013, 23:33 Link
-This scripts allows you to reswap gravity gun anytime you press they key binded on it while pressing +attack2(right click) at the same time.In other words,reswap will done everytime you press they key selected,+attack2 will stop when releasing the button.

Fast Catch V1//
bind "e" "+attack2;use weapon_physcannon; use weapon_pistol; use weapon_physcannon"

The main imperfection of this script,is that it wont drop the object taken automatically,getting some times stuck with object.

Fast Catch V2//
bind "e" "+attack2;use weapon_physcannon; use weapon_pistol;phys_swap"

-This one fixes it,as the main difference its that it includes "phys_swap" function that reset any gravity gun state even holding an object but it wont work with servers with gravity gun fix only on stock servers.

*You can use the script for doing Yo-yo also, throw the object + press they used for this script.

Hope it helps Best Regards MINO

[ Edited Sat 16.Nov 2013, 23:47 ]
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 05:35 Link
how do you use a script ? do you put it somewhere in the game's folder ?
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 09:48 Link
i use only my crosshair, scripts are like cheats they must not be legal, every single player who uses scripts are unfair and must be banned, some scripts and rates are worse than wallhack because u cant detect them so easily, i am seeing so many script topics in "oldschool" community like scripts are so pro and oldschool, i didnt even know there were so many of them for every single thing..... amazing but now i understand the WTF moments i had in game....
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 10:08 Link
Beginner script tutorial for grigri:
Go to Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/Half-Life 2 Deathmatch/hl2mp/cfg

If you have an autoexec.cfg (Automatically Execute Configuration File) there, then copy-paste the script in it, that's all. The game will then execute your autoexec.cfg once it is launched and your e button will now become a script. If you wish to stop the script and wanted your old e button back, changing it in options or unbinding it via console will not help, because the game will execute it again the next time you launch the game. You will have to manually remove it from the autoexec.cfg

If you don't have an autoexec, create a new text document, copy-paste the script in there, save it as "scriptname.cfg" , then change the "Save as type" from NORMAL TEXT FILE (*.txt) to ALL TYPES (*.*) , then save it at the cfg folder in hl2mp. But then you will have to manually execute the script by typing "exec scriptname" in console, and you will have to do it every time you launch the game as far as I remember, because it is now an optional configuration file. So it's better to add hl2dm.net scripts to your autoexec, or create a new autoexec (Same procedure as creating a normal CFG file)

Be cautious and don't ever take scripts from the internet without knowing what even a single word in there means.

[ Edited Sat 07.Dec 2013, 15:10 ]
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 10:15 Link
@pV "Scripts and rates are worse than wallhack because they are harder to detect."
You are wrong.

Some plugins can detect rates and change it/kick players that have unwanted rate settings. Some plugins can easily detect them, and also the server admin can set the desired Max and Min rate # a player can have. They are easily detected.

And scripts can be blocked, there are again, plugins, that can stop certain commands or a sequence of commands executed by the player.

Tell me one plugin that detects wallhack.
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 14:45 Link
@grigri I uploaded for you an autoexec.cfg that includes all the scripts that i published in this page published until today.IT includes:

-Autocharger Toggle ON-OFF.key set to "g".

-Fast Gravity gun catch V1(use weapon_physcannon,works on all server).Its useful for catching fast lifes,armors,ammos when you are empty of them, press many times the button set(i set it to "e") until you grab them all or you get 100 HP,ARMOR or AMMO.

-Advanced scoreboard.Key set to "alt"

You can always change the key assigned editing autoexec with a text editor

Download Link:
http://www.2shared.com/file/_TXpvCVe/autoexec.html?

Installation path:
X:/Program Files(or x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Half-Life 2 Deathmatch/hl2mp/cfg

If you actually have a autoexec ,and you havent this scripts you can copy the content of this one and paste in the end of your autoexec,actually this works well for users that play with the settings set at the in-game menu(this settings are stored mainly at config.cfg).

About how they work I Did a small analysis of the third script,here a picture:

-Function type:

"bind":function that allows you to assign a physical key to aliases or commands lines.Going ahead > key assigned.

"Alias":Function that refers to a name given(going ahead) to a group of commands,has a call function.

-Execution type:
1."+/-" states:

+:Refers on what to do when the key is pressed
-:Refers What to do when the key is released.

2.Multiple aliases in sequence(can be infinite).As found on Script 2.
Model: "alias NAME" "alias NAME1"
Main alias name/ Alias subtype for sequence

*Quotation marks are NOT necessary for binds and aliases with singular arguments but are needed when we got multiple arguments,commands,parameters.

";":Its used as separator when using multiple commands at commands lines or arguments.

Hope it helps,Best regards MINO

[ Edited Sat 07.Dec 2013, 16:02 ]
Sat 07.Dec 2013, 17:43 Link
thank you much

Chatbox
what it darn ol done do
05.Sep : 14:59
In case anyone hasn't seen this yet :D crazy vid by darksoul https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=QDnvAlclaF8&feature=emb_title
09.Aug : 15:06
Got my account back so all good now
11.Dec : 11:36
Maybe not Hammarn... Don't want to accuse anyone here. He just send a message to me and I can still see the chat on my phone and he said that it's a scam link.
10.Dec : 23:20
Hammarn hacked my Steam account so don't click on anything which might get send from my account. Also feel free to share this with the others from the community as I have no way to inform you guys right now
10.Dec : 22:21
its a good idea! lets some other replay here for feedbacks

hail ‹JkS›

06.Dec : 20:53
Hi guys! I want to ask if anyone interesting these days in 1v1 cups. I'm ready to donate some prize money. I started it with a discussion on the HL2DM youtube channel, but it ended up with nothing.
06.Dec : 16:34
05.Dec : 23:58
28.Nov : 23:59
no its not dead
long life hl2dm and this community
[C'T]
28.Nov : 22:36
no its not dead
[C'T]
15.Nov : 20:59
no its not dead
[C'T]
10.Nov : 19:42
Hi guys
06.Oct : 21:55
Can you contact him ?
30.Aug : 12:29
Silla was, maybe Maxtasy is admin too
28.Aug : 16:53
That sounds good :) Whos the admin here ?
26.Jul : 11:45
Maybe we can start a league like we had in CU with weekly matches instead of 1 day cups so teams can play any time in the week?
25.Jul : 11:19
Lets start 2v2 or 3v3 cup soon ?
07.Jul : 17:49
nice old screenshot quaz <3
04.Jul : 20:42
Cool aesthetic video from Artefact !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-jpD0mD0Ds
03.Jul : 19:41