|Mon 10.Jul 2017, 18:29|
|HL2:DM Ranked Season 1 Is Here! (Monday July 10th)|
So what is HL2:DM Ranked?
Play on the official gLeagues and eFPS servers to gain ranked points by playing PUGs and Ladder matches.
What do ranked points Get Me?
You are able to level up from bronze through elite, the higher you get the more opportunity you have to earn cash prizes.
Where can I see the stats and my rank?
How does the ranking system work?
Elite (Top 5 Players of Cobalt Rank)
What are the prizes for ranked season 1?
At the end of season 1 the prizes will go as follows:
- Most Played gLeagues Ladder Matches: $50
- Overall most played gLeagus matches and pugs: $25
- Most wins overall: $25
- Best KDR minimum of 20 matches played: $20
- Best Accuracy minimum of 20 matches played: $20
- Best headshot accuracy minimum of 20 matches played: $20
- Elite Top 5 ranks (as follows from highest to lowest 1-5): $100, $50, $25, $20, $15
When does Season 1 end?
Regular season will end Friday sept. 8th at 11PM PDT.
The top 8 players will be seeded into a double elimination playoff bracket
The playoff bracket will be ran by eFPS starting Saturday September 9th at 9:00AM PDT.
The bracket will be ran both Saturday and Sunday. The top 4 remaining players in the bracket will return Sunday at 10:00AM PDT to battle it out in the finals.
What are the prizes for the winner of the tournament?
- gLeagues/eFPS Champion: 60% of prize pool (prize pool starting at $500 - so $300)
- gLeagues/eFPS 2nd Place: 30% of prize pool (prize pool starting at $500 - so $150)
- gLeagues/eFPS 3rd Place: 20% of prize pool (prize pool starting at $500 - so $50)
- Prize Pool can be found here: http://hl2dm.everythingfps.com
When does Season 2 start?
Season 2 will then start Monday, September 11th.