1on1 - OneMapOnly Cup Rules
This is a Specific Rule Set for this Cup Type. The General Cup Rules also apply to this Cup.
1.1) Map Picking
- There is only one specific Map that has to be played.
1.2) Server Picking
- The Match can be played on any Approved Match Server. But if Players don't come to an agreement on which server they will play, the Match will be played on PMS located in Central Europe.
2.1) Match Phase
- The Match is won when a Player has a higher score than his opponent at the end of the Map.
- In case of a draw, a Shorty (#.# start shorty | mp_timelimit 10;mp_fraglimit 10) has to be played. If there is still a draw after the Shorty, repeat this step.
3.1) Match Reports
- Match Reports have to be made as stated in the General Cup Rules.
- Additional Screenshots (Shorty screenshots) can be added in the comments.
- Shorty scores will be added to the final score.
Last updated: September, 16th 2013