1on1 - All Pick Cup Rules
This is a Specific Rule Set for this Cup Type. The General Cup Rules also apply to this Cup.
1.1) Map Picking
- The Player on the left side or at the top of the Matchup on the Cup Tree begins with the Map Picking.
- Each Player picks a Map from the Map Pool.
1.2) Server Picking
2.1) Match Phase
- The first Map that has to be played is the Map of the Player that picked their Map first.
- Winner is the Player with more overall frags after the two Maps.
- In case of a draw in the overall frags, a Shorty (#.# start shorty | mp_timelimit 10;mp_fraglimit 10) has to be played on both Maps. If there is still a draw after those Shorties, repeat this step.
3.1) Match Reports
- Match Reports have to be made as stated in the General Cup Rules.
- Additional Screenshots (Shorty screenshots) can be added in the comments.
- The Shorty scores will be added to the scores of the first two Maps.
Last updated: September, 16th 2013
1on1 - All Pick Map Pool
Last updated: January, 13th 2014
1on1 - All Pick Start Times
Quarter-Finals (Stage 1)
Semi-Finals (Stage 2)
Finals (Stage 3)