1on1 - Best of Three Cup Rules
This is a Specific Rule Set for this Cup Type. The General Cup Rules also apply to this Cup.
1.1) Map Picking
- The Player on the left side or at the top of the Matchup on the Cup Tree begins with the Map Picking.
- The Map Picking process is done in turns. First Player A, then Player B, ... and so on.
- First each Player bans two Maps from the Map Pool (in turns, 1 Map at a time). Then each Player picks a Map from the Map Pool. Finally each Squad bans Maps from the remaining Map Pool until one Map is left. This Map is called the Tie-Breaker Map.
9 Maps in the Map Pool.
(Player A is on the left side in the Cup Tree, so they begin)
Player A bans 1 Map.
Player B bans 1 Map.
Player A bans 1 Map
Player B bans 1 Map.
5 Maps left in the Map Pool.
Player A picks a Map.
Player B picks a Map.
3 Maps left in the Map Pool.
Player A bans a Map.
Player B bans a Map.
1 Map left in the Map Pool. This Map is the Tie-Breaker Map.
1.2) Server Picking
- Each Player picks a server from the Approved Match Servers.
- The server for the Tie-Breaker Map can be chosen by the Player with more overall frags in the first two Maps.
2.1) Match Phase
- The first Map that has to be played is the Map of the Player that started with the Map Picking.
- A Map is won when the final score on the Map is higher than their opponents score.
- The Tie-Breaker Map has to be played when both Players win one Map (1:1) or if both Maps are a draw (2:2).
- The Match is won when a Player reaches two Map Points. This can happen in 4 different ways:
A) The Player wins the first two Maps. (2:0)
B) The Player wins one of the first two Maps and the Tie-Breaker Map. (2:1)
C) The Player wins one of the first two Maps and has a draw on the other. (2:1)
D) The Player has a draw on the first two Maps and wins the Tie-Breaker Map. (3:2)
- In case of a draw on the Tie-Breaker Map, a Shorty (#.# start shorty | mp_timelimit 10;mp_fraglimit 10) has to be played. If there is still a draw after the Shorty, repeat this step.
3.1) Match Reports
- Match Reports have to be made as stated in the General Cup Rules.
- Additional Screenshots (Shorty screenshots) can be added in the comments.
- If you have a draw on a Map, report it as a 'win'.
- If you had a draw on the Tie-Breaker Map and won the Shorty, report this Map as a 'win'.
Last updated: September, 16th 2013
1on1 - Best of Three Map Pool
Last updated: January, 13th 2014
1on1 - All Pick Start Times
Quarter-Finals (Stage 1)
Semi-Finals (Stage 2)
Finals (Stage 3)